Monday 28 November 2016

Read and watch Linda Ikeji's encouraging words for people facing depression

Popular blogger,Linda Ike recently shared a video on YouTube today, 28th November 2016 on how to overcome depression.
   According to her she once went through all that at a point in her life. "Whatever it is that is weighing you down, making you hate life, making you hate
yourself. I want you to know more than anything else that you will overcome this, " she said in a video shared to YouTube.

 "You will be fine. I promise you. God never gives us more than we can handle. Sometimes he gives us so much pain just to test us. What I want to say his hang in there, be strong for your family, you'll be fine.

  I have been through it, so many people have been through it.

   Everything seems ugly and gloomy, you don't have that thirst for life. Everything seems dark, you can't see the light, you can't imagine being happy, there's just so much pain in your heart. You can't even cry. I have been through it trust me I have and I overcame. " And she definitely overcame! Recently Ikeji launched a social networking website called "Linda Ikeji Social ."Watch video below

No comments:

Post a Comment