Wednesday 30 November 2016

They haven’t paid my house rent, haven’t paid for my electricity:Nigeria striker Micheal Uchebo lamented

Micheal Uchebo who plays for a Portuguese club, Boavista claims he is dying in silence in his current club after months of no salary and house rents.


Speaking at a news conference, the Super Eagles forward said he had been forced to train alone for almost a year since the situation began last November when Boavista advised him to find another club.

He said: “ I remember going to have a shop and not having money to buy something; I came to [the club] and said I needed money for food.

   “They haven’t paid my house rent, haven’t paid for my electricity — I remember two days when I didn’t have any electricity in my house.

   “They don’t give me any money and don’t care for me.”

  Uchebo claimed that, after not being paid in either December or January, offers for him from two other clubs were rejected.

  He said he was then paid in March but claims to have not received any money after.

   He said: “At the end of August I told the club president that my family had problems because they still hadn’t paid me my
salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment