Saturday 6 May 2017

I have the ambition to become one of the top 50 players in the world-Usain Bolt

 Sprint superstar Usain Bolt will likes take up soccer in his sprinting retirement, he has a pretty lofty goal. “I have the ambition to become one of the top 50 [players in the
world], if I get the chance to play regularly, and I want to be an attacker who scores at least 20 goals per season,” Bolt told France’s So Foot magazine, according to Agence France-Presse.
  “I love this sport, and it’s been in my head for many years. In the last few months I have spoken to clubs, and there have been possibilities, but nothing concrete at the moment. We are waiting to see.”

  He made headlines in November by saying he would train with Borussia Dortmund, one of the top German clubs, after he retires from track and field at the end of this season. “I will see at this point whether I am as good as I hope,” the 30-year-old Bolt said, according to AFP citing So Foot .
   “Football is a very physically demanding sport, and I’m not very young anymore, but I think I can play well for at least four years.”

  It’s no coincidence that Bolt and Borussia Dortmund share an apparel sponsor in Puma. Nevertheless, Bolt has long said he desires to play professional soccer, with most of his prior comments about his favorite Premier League club, Manchester United.

No comments:

Post a Comment